Senin, 16 Januari 2017

Destro: Milan is the perfect Club for me

The new AC Milan Defender Luca Antonelli, reveals that in order to win the Scudettowith the Rossoneri was the biggest dream in his entire life. This is due to the success of his father, Roberto Antonelli.

Luca Antonelli which are the original cast guided AC Milan, must look elsewhere to be able to develop into great players to be re-used by the Rossoneri. The 28-year-old player was hoping to become the second successful Antonelli earned a quarter-finals along with Milan after his father succeeded to the title of red in 1979.

"It would be a dream throughout my life. I hope I can be the other Antonelli won the title. My father and my family was very happy because I have now been back home, "said Antonelli to MilanNews.it.

"I could not expect more than this. Milanello is the center of the most beautiful sport in the world. I never had privileged a few years ago to play with (Filippo) Inzaghi and gave him assists. "


Destro: Milan is the perfect Club for me


"He is a coach and we will give 100 percent capacity to him. I want to thank my coach (at Gian Piero Gasperini of Genoa,) as well as former teammates of mine has helped me develop as a football player and as a human being."

Just joined AS Roma on a four days ago, striker Victor Ibarbo rumored should already be pulled over in a long time. Colombia midfielder suffered a calf injury reportedly will be recovered in five weeks in the future.

Victor Ibarbo recently brought in Rome from Cagliari on loan and purchase option amounting to 15 million euros. Just live action debut for 17 minutes in a Coppa Italywhen Rome eliminated Fiorentina with a score of 0-2, 24-year-old players that feel there is a problem on his calves.

"Ibarbo had undergone medical tests and have confirmed that he was suffering from an injury to one/two class at the junction of the myotendinous in medial gastrocnemius muscle. Players now have started undergoing treatment on the injury, "said Roman officials quoted from La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Despite the date's been ascertained Ibarbo could recover from injuries have not been released by the Vatican. However, La Gazzetta dello Sport estimated that the restoration of such injuries usually take place over five weeks.

Destro: Milan is the perfect Club for me


Inter sat facing the difficult period it with just one additional points in three ultimateSunday in Serie A and the consequent opportunities on Coppa Italy after defeat 0-1over Napoli. However, the legendary captain who now serves as Vice President, Javier Zanetti, sure La Beneamata will come out of the crisis when getting one game that became a turning point.

Read also: jasa followers instagram

Quite a match, so the conviction Zanetti. "I guess, needed Inter was one game as a turning point and I hope it can happen in a match against Palermo at the weekend," said Zanetti in Rai.

"Inter currently Conditions will not be easy to overcome, but I am sincere when saying that the Club's coach and players believe strongly," added former Captain originArgentina.

Striker Mattia Destro has now officially become part of the AC Milan squad. The former AS Roma player it says that Rosonerri is the perfect team for him to prove theirability.

Mattia Destro was invited from Rome to Milan on loan with an option for the purchase of permanent at the end of the season 2014/15. However, the 23-year-old player that brings great passion and determined to help the Rossoneri back menjadiklubSerie A and European giants.

Destro: Milan is the perfect Club for me


"Milan is Milan and they no longer need to prove something (that they are a big club). I want to play well and this is a perfect place for me to do it, "said Destro.

"There are many important things to me that make me want to join here. However, the gestures shown (CEO Adriano) Galliani to me are things that makes me feel veryconfident. "

"When they asked me, at that point I was in a State still doesn't believe it. However, it is very nice to see it come to Rome to meet with me. He was a very important person in the world of football and he wants to do something like that to me.:

"I came to Milan with a great desire to show people what kind of quality I. I was here to help the team and we will do everything in order to play well. "

"Milan has always had a great striker, coach is no exception (Filippo) Inzaghi. If I canaccomplish half of what ever they do, then I will feel very happy. "